Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Facebook Update

So this week my Facebook update was

"Just when I think I can grasp how good God is He goes and does something amazing and I'm left in awe...."

I really have no other way to describe how good God is! He is awesome and loves me so much; more than I can fathom. Who deserves a love like that? We do!!

My husband and I are on for worship team this week and I've been listening to the songs at work and even though I'm working I'm brought to tears when I sing along to the songs. The Desert Song has really been getting me today.

All of my life

In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing

This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I'll so
I have a reason to worship

The part about "in every season" has really ministered to me. No matter where in life I am, married, single, a parent, empty nesting, God is still God. We face trials everyday. There are so many things that come against us, but we need to place our hope and our faith in God. I know, it's so much easier said than done. Believe me I'm writing to myself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment