Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just another day.......

So, after seeing so many great and interesting blogs I thought I'd give it a try. It's supposed to be therapeutic right?? A little about me:
*I've been married to a wonderful man, Josh, for almost 3 years. He pretty much rocks my world!
*We live in a 1 bedroom apartment and so would like to have a house.
*We (mostly me) want to have a baby so very much. Hopefully it will happen this year. It's like I'm craving a baby:)
*I love God with everything in me, He makes going through this life so much easier.
*I love my new friends at Desert Springs Church, they make me feel so loved every time I see them.
*I really enjoy my job, but my dream is to be a stay at home mom.
*I'm really working on trusting God in every aspect of my life. I know He has great things in store for Josh and I.
*I struggle with having both sets of parents being so close to us sometimes, while I love them I sometimes wish we weren't so close (in proximity, is that terrible?).

So I'm really going to try and keep up with this. It will be a good thing, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Last bullett point I totally know what you mean! Its love but sometimes still a need for space! Glad you found my blog ( www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com ) and I look forward to following your journey to a baby and all the desires of your heart!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete