Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We've made it 3 years!!

So yesterday was my 3rd wedding anniversary with Josh. We had a wonderful evening. I had been thinking (because Josh led me to) that we were just going to a nice restaurant and Josh forgot to make reservations at the Melting Pot. I really wanted to go to the Melting Pot, because I had heard such great things about it. He wouldn't tell me where we were going as we were driving. I had never been to the Melting Pot so I didn't even know where it was really. I was so very excited when we drove up and I saw the sign! There were flowers at our table and a sweet anniversary card. We had a great dinner, although we were there 3 hours. The food was delicious, especially the chocolate:) I'll have to put some pictures up on here, as soon as I figure out how:)

Looking back on our 3 years, I realize that I've come to love Josh more and more. I love him more than when we got married. I've come to see what an amazing man he is, and I can see that he's going to be a great father someday. Now that we are starting year 4 of our marriage, it's exciting to see where we'll be. We lived in 3 apartments so far, and now we're purchasing a house. We've purchased 2 cars. God has just blessed us in every aspect of our lives. Just when I think that things are totally messed up and going down hill, He helps me to see that He is in control. It's kind of a hard lesson to learn, but a necessary one. I'm so excited to see what is in store for us in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment