Monday, July 6, 2009

A Great Weekend

Josh and I had a great 4th of July weekend. We went over to a friends' house and played games. We met Becky and Naomi who are just fun girls to hang out with. We stayed at my parents' house since they were on vacation, to watch the dogs. I never mind staying at my parents' house, I don't know how much Josh likes it. I always feel very comfortable there and I enjoy being with the dogs. I was telling Josh how much I like having the dogs to come home to. I love that they are just so excited to see me! I told Josh, he could learn from them and be that excited when I come home:)

I had some major issues with my new OB/GYN. I really like the doctor, but when it came to filling my prescriptions they were a mess. They ended up sending me the wrong prescriptions (I use the mail order pharmacy thing) and I was going to have to pay $150 for the wrong medications! I was so angry and no one called me back for 3 days. Finally the office administrator called and told me he was going to send me a check for the amount of the prescriptions. He even gave me his cell phone number. After hearing from him, I kinda felt bad for calling so many times and leaving very direct messages. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll go back. I just want to have a great doctor, especially when I get pregnant and I know I'll be spending a lot of time in their office.

This past week, I've learned that I need to trust God more. I thought I had it all together, but then I started stressing about the prescription issue I mentioned. I had to keep telling myself to trust that God will take care of it. I think He brings us to that place of trust even when we think we've got things under control. Just when I thought I trusted Him completely, He shows me I can always trust Him more. He helps us to see that He loves us so much and He wants nothing but the best for His children. I love how God is so good. I felt a bit guilty after everything was resolved with the doctor's office. I felt like I should have known everything would work out. I'll just keep trying to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment