Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A New Day

So, Monday night I just wasn't feeling like myself. Whenever my husband would talk to me or touch me I felt like crying and I did sometimes. It was like I was having a pity party. I knew I was sad, but I wasn't sure what about. Have any of you been there? Please, please tell me I am not crazy to be crying and not know why! In all honesty, I think there were a ton of reasons for me to be crying, but each on it's own was not enough. All of the little reasons kind of ganged up on me and I was a wreck.

While I love Josh dearly, I sort of felt like something was wrong with me. He would say that it wasn't normal for me to be crying and not know why. I kinda felt like I was crazy! He even mentioned medication. That sort of shocked me, I know I'm emotional but that seemed like it was a bit much. I know I'm not crazy and I know that almost every woman has had days where you just want to cry and don't know exactly why, right? So after having my little pity party, I was feeling better yesterday.

I keep thinking that God has to be allowing me to go through these difficult times for a reason. It's like everyday I have to place my trust in Him. I can't just do it once and be done. That's a hard lesson to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment